Antibiotic Kinetics© for Palm information
|Functions & subroutines
|Lines of code
- 2.0.1 - First beta release May 2001
- Drug model editing
- Serum level plots
- 2.1.0 - First commercial release October 2001
- 2.1.1 - Features added/bugs fixed: November 2001
- Add support for international number formats.
- 2.1.2 - Features added/bugs fixed: March 2002
- Added ability to independently select ht/wt units on the main screen.
- Added ability to "back track" through the screens without losing data.
- 2.1.3 - Features added/bugs fixed: July 2002
- Various tweaks to speed up the program.
- Patient data is now saved when exiting program.
- The splash screen no longer flashes if you turn off the disclaimer.
- 2.1.4 - Features added/bugs fixed: January 2003
- The main feature of this update is a new runtime.
- The program is considerably faster in execution and is now "PalmOS V5.0 ready".
- 2.1.5 - Features added/bugs fixed: April 2003
- Added Clearance calculation option
- Added consult printing
- 2.1.6 - Features added/bugs fixed:
- 2.1.7 - Features added/bugs fixed:
- Improved serum level plots
- 2.1.8 - Features added/bugs fixed:
- Added Creatinine clearance choice to preferences
- PK/PD parameter calculation
- 2.1.9 - Features added/bugs fixed:
- Added ability to select among multiple creatinine clearance methods:
- C&G ABW
- C&G TBW
- C&G normalized
- Jelliffe 1973
- Jelliffe multi-step
- Salazar and Corcoran
- 2.1.10 - Features added/bugs fixed:
- Graph improved to show approach to SS
- Added CrCl to View Model display
- Added C&G LBW to CrCl methods
- Cap geriatric CrCl @ 100 instead of 120
- Bug fix - PKPD erases dose/interval
- 2.1.11 - Features added/bugs fixed:
- 2.1.12 - Features added/bugs fixed:
- Improved tips
- Added hi-res icons
- 2.1.13 - Features added/bugs fixed:
- Added loading dose to prosective method and serum level graph
- Added MDRD GFR warning message
- Improved LBW calc in short statue
- Bug Fix - MDRD checking African does not work
- 2.1.14 - Features added/bugs fixed:
- Added ability to edit weight adjustment factors for CrCl.
- Improved CrCl calc in low birth weight infants.
Click here to return to previous page
This page was last modified on December 01 2017
©Copyright 1984 - 2018, All rights reserved.
RxKinetics, Plattsburg, MO 64477
This is a Norton safe site