APK© for PDA information
|Functions & subroutines
|Lines of code
- 1.1 - First commercial release
- 1.2 - Features added/bugs fixed
- Added navigation shortcuts to title bar
- Added title to graph screen
- Added automatic change of patient and consultant name to Proper Case
- Added support for 5 decimal place Kel constants
- Added support for two word model names
- Bug fix: new record added when name edited
- 1.3 - Features added/bugs fixed
- Added additional outlier checks to Bayesian
- Bug fix: Allows duplicate patient names.
- Bug fix: "division by zero error" with Bayesian
- 1.4 - Features added/bugs fixed
- Added new fields to drug models database
- Added another serum level analysis method: steady-state 2- or 3- points post-dose with optional Bayesian analysis.
- Added "Please wait" message to that long, blank startup screen.
- Added steady-state proximity check.
- Added Tools menu
- Bug fix: "Memory chunk" errors.
- Bug fix: "ht/wt creep" with U.S. ht/wt input
- 1.5 - Features added/bugs fixed
- Added extrapolated level display/printing
- Improved tips screens
- Bug fix: About box "Memory chunk" errors.
- 1.6 - Features added/bugs fixed
- Added support for fractional doses
- 1.7 - Features added/bugs fixed
- Added additional creatinine clearance methods
- Added CL method for 1-compartment models
- Added log in screen and access log for HIPAA compliance
- Added PK/PD parameter calculation
- Added consult printing
- 1.8- Features added/bugs fixed
- Improved mg% to IU conversion
- Improved time to SS estimation
- 1.9- Features added/bugs fixed
- Add C&G LBW to preferences and Other CrCl screen
- Cap geriatric CrCl @ 100 instead of 120
- View Model - show CrCl
- If Ideal Dose < 10 - rounded to 1 decimal
- Bug fix: Some preferences not saved
- 1.10 - Features added/bugs fixed:
- 2.1 - Features added/bugs fixed:
- Added non-steady-state analysis
- Added assay error pattern retrieval
- Complete re-write for Windows Mobile 5 and up
Click here to return to previous page
This page was last modified on November 16 2017
©Copyright 1984 - 2018, All rights reserved.
RxKinetics, Plattsburg, MO 64477
This is a Norton safe site