It’s a FreeKin update yo’.
I can’t believe it’s been 12 years since I wrote this FreeKin modeler program. It was originally written in Delphi 5, which I no longer have installed on my PC. However, I was pleasantly surprised when Delphi XE2 imported it without a hitch.
I made a few FreeKin tweaks here and there:
- Increased the size of the fonts and the dialogs.
- Added a save to xls function.
- Improved the report function.
- Wrote a new help file (RTFM).
- Miscellaneous improvements to the interface flow.
I doubt if anyone else has ever used this FreeKin modeler program, but I love it. Not just for the double entendre name, but also for the simplicity and no nonsense practicality.