More testing and tweaks. Sporadic “Range check” errors in Vista and Win7 when saving data, not seen on dev machine, appear to eminate from topaz, no way to know for sure. More disappearing components in Vista and Win7, brought all to front, seemed to fix. Changed input dialogs from kg_input to tzdialog after adding main form centering.
Summary of changes/improvements:
– Added ability to Re-size the main forms
– Added a log in password for HI-TECH Act compliance.
– Added data encryption for HI-TECH Act compliance.
– Added automatic retrieval if patient record already exists.
– Added duplicate new user check.
– Added duplicate model name check during copy.
Consult form improvements
– Added ability to edit “canned” consult comments.
– Added Time to consult print-out.
– Added option to print PK/PD parameters.
– Added “copy to clipboard” function you can paste into an EMR.
– Added barcode print option to consult form.
Monitoring form improvements
– Added MS Word doc template for printing monitoring form.
– Updated report writer component
– Added export to Excel function to report writer
– Added regression graph to population analysis function.
– Added log in viewer.
– Added Levels scheduler.
– Added “Save” function to PK/PD parameter dialog.