Finished the rewrite of the rxkinetics.net web site this week.
Looking at the traffic statistics, it doesn’t look like anyone is using the TPN program. But I spent 3 days working on it anyway.
Highlights of the TPNassist© changes:
- Improved the layout on all the pages.
- Improved the electrolyte calculations.
- Improved the TPN summary report.
- Added user-friendly error pages.
- Added email functionality to the enteral summary page.
- Updated the nutritional assessment calculations per latest recommendations.
- Wrapped all database calls in Try..Finally blocks to decrease errors.
Finally, and what I’m most proud of, I added Calcium Phosphate solubility curve generation to the electrolytes assessment.
Maybe someone will start using the app, but I’m not expecting it. Most aren’t willing to invest the time to learn how helpful this app can be.
Time for a beer.