Downloading and installing a program demo
How do I download?
- After you click the file name your web browser will pop up a window asking
if you want to save or open the file, select "Save it to disk" then click OK.
- Please do not be alarmed by the virus message, the demo does not contain any
viruses, this warning is always displayed by Internet Explorer.
- Next, your browser will ask you to choose the "Save in" folder,
choose your Desktop.
- A window will then pop up displaying the progress of the download and
how much time remains.
- After the demo is successfully saved to your computer
- Double click the file icon on your desktop to begin the installation process.
- First, you will see a "Welcome" dialog. Click the "Next" button on this dialog to begin the install.
- Next, you will see an "License Agreement" dialog. Please read this screen,
select "I accept", then click the "Next" button to continue the install.
- Next, you will see a "Select Destination Directory" dialog. It's usually best
to stick with the default, click "Next" to continue"
- Setup will then display a "Finished" dialog informing you that the application has been installed on your PC.
- After the demo installation is complete, you may delete the downloaded file
from your Desktop, it is no longer needed, simply drag it over to your Recycle Bin.
Where is the file I downloaded?
This is the most common mistake people make, they don't pay attention when
choosing the "Save in" folder (step 2 above).
If you didn't save the file to your desktop, the easiest way to find the
downloaded file is to use the Windows Find utility.
- Click the Start button on the Windows task bar, move the pointer up to Find,
then Click on Files or Folders.
- Type in the name of the file you need to find then click the "Find now" button:
- After the file is found, double click on the demo icon to begin the installation.
[ Return to RxKinetics Home ]