||UD Labels© component checker
Purpose of this program
UD Labels© requires dozens of supporting files including Active-X components.
The UD Labels© program will not run if any of the following conditions occur:
The UD Labels© component checker has two purposes. It can be used to re-create missing
or corrupt registry keys. And it creates a list of installed components. Email this
list to RxKinetics support and we will evaluate it for missing files or version conflicts.
- Missing supporting files.
- Version conflicts between the supporting files.
- Missing or corrupt windows registry keys.
- From the link below, download the program to your desktop.
- After the download, double click the dllcheck icon on your desktop.
- After a few minutes a report will appear on screen. This reports lists
the supporting files required by UD Labels©, and the corresponding file
versions and dates which are found on your PC.
- If you see "Not found" beside a file name, then a supporting file is missing.
Please re-install the program from the original installation CD.
- If you are experiencing an "Error 91" message with UD Labels©, Click the Register icon.
Note: you must had admin privileges to register components.
- If the problem persists, Click the Save icon.
- Attach the report, udlabels.txt, to an email and send to email@example.com
Click here to return to previous page
This page was last modified on December 01 2017
©Copyright 1984 - 2018, All rights reserved.
RxKinetics, Plattsburg, MO 64477
This is a Norton safe site