|Top Previous Next
Things you may not do
The Software and Documentation are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaties. You must treat the Software and Documentation like any other copyrighted material--for example a book. You may not:
- copy the Documentation,
- copy the Software except to make archival or backup copies for your own use,
- modify or adapt the Software or merge it into another program,
- reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software,
- place the Software onto a server so that it is accessible via a pubic network such as the Internet, or
- sublicense, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation.
This software is supplied as is and without warranties expressed or implied. Although reasonable testing has been performed, due to the diversity of the conditions of its use, as well as the experience of the potential users, the authors will, in no event, be liable for any damages of whatever kind or nature, caused or alleged to be caused, either directly or indirectly, by the use of this software.
Term and termination
This license agreement takes effect upon your use of the software and remains effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software and Documentation in your possession. It will also automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this license agreement. You agree on termination of this license to destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation in your possession.
Copyright 1997-2014 by RxKinetics. All rights reserved.