||UD Labels© for Windows™
The original PC-based unit-dose labeling software, in 24/7 use since 1985.
Designed by and for the practicing pharmacist, UD Labels© for Windows combines comprehensive database
functions with an easy to use interface for creating, printing, saving, and retrieving unit dose packaging labels.
Features of UD Labels©
- 2D DataMatrix barcode . . .
- Multiple linear (1D) barcode styles:
- Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 93, UPC-A, Codabar, Interleaved
- Label layout editor:
- Designate which fields to print and where
- Configure lines with your choice of
- Label definitions editor:
- Easily add custom size labels
- Common label stock pre-defined
- Complete database management
- Compendium of commonly packaged drugs.
- Permanent record of all unit dose packaging.
- Cost effective:
- Inexpensive pin-fed labels, OR
- Sheet labels
- Designate where to start printing to avoid wasting expensive label stock.
- Expiration date automatically calculated
- You define the maximum expiration date (USP allows up to 1 year).
- Control number automatically assigned.
- Packaging log viewer:
- Sort by name, date, or any field.
- Search by name or date.
- Supports printers with multiple trays
- Designate one tray for labels, the other for reports.
- Free software updates
View UD Labels© screens
System requirements for UD Labels©
- 32- and 64-bit WindowsTM OS:
Vista, 7, 8, 10
- 80386 or higher microprocessor
- 128 MB of RAM or higher
- 8 MB of hard drive space
- CD-ROM drive for program installation
- Dot-matrix printer for roll labels, OR
Laser or inkjet printer for sheet labels.
Read our barcode tutorial
Download a free trial version
This trial version is fully functional but will expire 60 days after it has been
installed. The download is approximately 5.5 MB in size.
UD Labels© for Windows is very affordable.
The reason is simple, no advertising expense: no slick brochures, bulk mailings, or journal ads.
Other Windows-based Labeling software
Links to Labeling software from other vendors:
Click here to return to previous page